Skip to main content

Judicial Form Request

If you need any of the following forms or letters completed by the Revelle College Dean of Student Affairs, please contact the Dean of Student Affairs, at  

  • Dean's Certification (for Dental, Law, and Medical School)
  • Education Abroad Program Student Judicial Affairs Form
  • Global Seminars Student Judicial Affairs Form
  • School Certification Forms
  • Student Conduct Record Request
Note: Please plan accordingly as this request form could take approximately up to a 7 - 10 business days turn around before you are notified of its completion.