Student Activities Office Internship Program (SAO-IP)
To provide students with opportunities to serve in para-professional roles and gain transferrable skills while improving student life at Revelle College.
Gabrielle Armijo & Bonnie Tong
Graphic Design Interns
Jannet Chen & Denny Tang
Ari Ananda & Kevin Tran
- Assist the Coordinator of Student Activities with programming and administrative duties.
- Maintain email listservs for Revelle College student organizations and programs.
- Assist Revelle staff with creating posters and posting publicity materials for events.
- Assist Coordinator of Student Activities in facilities management of the Commuter Lounge and Leadership Space.
- Plan and produce "Plaza After Dark" late-night programming events.
- Secure financial support by developing and presenting funding allocation requests.
- Effectively promote and evaluate the impact of programs utilizing campus resources.
- Work with the Coordinator of Student Activities to plan and produce outreach events for the Student Activities Office.
- Work to foster an inclusive environment at Revelle College.
- Work to build community at Revelle College.
- Serve as a consultant to entities requesting publicity materials.
- Design professional-grade publicity materials for student organizations, college programs, and events as requested.
- Serve as a professional photographer for Revelle College events.
- Produce professional-grade photographic materials for Revelle College websites and archiving purposes.
*These are unpaid volunteer positions. Interns must maintain good academic standing. Interns hold a minimum of 3-5 office hours per week in the Student Activities Office.