Missing AP or Transfer Coursework

Admissions will post all AP scores, and Math & English transfer coursework by early August 2018, if this credit arrived by the July 1, 2018 deadline.
  • If your scores need to be resent, you will need to contact the College Board directly at (888) 225-5427. Specify your name, date of birth, social security number, test names, month and year the exams were taken, and the UCSD school code: 004836
    Send test scores to:
    UC San Diego Admissions, 0021-A
    9500 Gilman Drive
    La Jolla, CA 92093-0021
  • If your math and chemistry AP scores or transfer coursework are not posted to your "Academic History" prior to your enrollment date, you will not be able to enroll in math or chemistry.
    • To be allowed to enroll in math and chemistry courses before your official transcript is posted, fax a copy of your math test scores or transcript to: The Math Placement & Testing Office, Fax # 858-534-1011.
  • Your math scores are required for placement in chemistry.

Approved Transfer Courses- Entry Level Writing Requirement (ELWR)

Incoming first-year studentswho have not met the Entry Level Writing Requirement (ELWR) through one of the approved ways may satisfy the requirement by completing a UC transferable English Composition course at a community college prior to starting at UCSD. The following transfer courses are approved to meet ELWR.

Click HERE for a current listing of approved transfer courses.

IMPORTANT: Course must be taken prior to starting courses at UC San Diego. Check your Community College for availability as course offerings are limited