Revelle College stresses the broad character of its curriculum, which allows you to achieve an essential background in all major areas of learning.
In keeping with this philosophy, graduates from Revelle will have attained:
- An acceptable level of general education in mathematics; foreign language; the physical, biological, and social sciences; the fine arts; the humanities.
- A preprofessional competence in an academic discipline - the major.
Revelle's curriculum allows you to obtain the essential tools through which you can effectively and creatively pursue further study and adapt to a rapidly changing world.
Learning Objectives - Revelle College Academic Program
- A familiarity with major examples of the literature, art, history, and philosophy that have influenced Western culture
- An ability to effectively explain in writing one's position on an issue
- An acquaintance with the basic principles of Calculus
- An acquaintance with the rudimentary foundations of modern science
- An ability to read simple material written in a foreign language
- An acquaintance with the Social Sciences